Posted to general@lucene.apache.org by Isabel Drost <is...@apache.org> on 2010/12/07 16:58:46 UTC

DataDevRoom at the 2011 edition of the FOSDEM

Hello,

We (Olivier, Nicolas and I) are organizing a Data Analytics DevRoom
that will take place during the next edition of the FOSDEM in Brussels
on Feb. 5. Here is the CFP:

  http://datadevroom.couch.it/CFP

You might be interested in attending the event and take the
opportunity to speak about your projects.

Important Dates (all dates in GMT +2):

Submission deadline:  2010-12-17
Notification of accepted speakers: 2010-12-20
Publication of final schedule:  2011-01-10
Meetup: 2011-02-05

The event will comprise presentations on scalable data processing. We
invite you to submit talks on the topics: Information retrieval / Search
Large Scale data processing, Machine Learning, Text Mining, Computer
vision, Linked Open Data.

High quality, technical submissions are called for, ranging from
principles to practice. We are looking for presentations on the
implementation of the systems themselves, real world applications and
case studies.

Submissions should be based on free software solutions.

Looking forward to meeting you face to face in Brussels,
Isabel

Re: DataDevRoom at the 2011 edition of the FOSDEM

Posted by Ted Dunning <td...@maprtech.com>.
Isabel,

IF there is a good technical conference some time after March, I would love
to hear about it.