Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Leandro Rodrigo Saad Cruz <le...@ibnetwork.com.br> on 2001/12/17 23:12:41 UTC

How to store content !

Hi all.
What are the steps I have to follow to store some content in a file
store or database store ?
is there any step by step doc ?

--
Leandro Rodrigo Saad Cruz
IT - Inter Business Tecnologia e Servicos (IB)

Re: How to store content !

Posted by Dirk Verbeeck <di...@pandora.be>.
Where you store your data depends on domain.xml
To test everything use windows webfolders or another webdav client.

If you want an example how to manipulate the slide engine directly take
a look at:
jakarta-slide\src\examples\multithread\Test.java
jakarta-slide\src\examples\multithread\TestThread.java

Dirk