Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/07 19:47:29 UTC

Problems with DomainStatistics

Hi Folks,
Does anyone else have problems with the DomainStaticstics [0] tool?

I use it as follows

./bin/nutch domainstats /usr/local/.../crawldb/old/part-00000/ output tld

Although it is generated, nothing is written to the output directory

./bin/nutch domainstats /usr/local/.../crawldb/current/part-00000/ output
tld

Although it is generated, nothing is written to the output directory

The command line is less than helpful however I;ve even looked into the
code and can quite see where I'm missing things.
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks
Lewis

[0]
https://github.com/apache/nutch/blob/trunk/src/java/org/apache/nutch/util/domain/DomainStatistics.java

--
*Lewis*

RE: Problems with DomainStatistics

Posted by Markus Jelsma <ma...@openindex.io>.
Hi - it is a strange piece indeed. You cannot just tell it where the crawldb is, you need to tell it where the directory is, so specifying current is ok, but not part-*