Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by kiran annamreddy <ki...@yahoo.com> on 2006/09/07 01:55:45 UTC

Need Information abouts Portlets in CMS

Hi,
     I am kiran, I need info & help about "Jetspeed". How it is working.I need one sample demo about jetspeed for my content management applicaiton

     problem: we are using one CMS application for our web application..But our managements wants to migrate this application to portlet application. (using open resource)..I need one best application ..and how it will more effectively than compare with other Portlet CMS application..

  regards
  kiran Annamreddy