Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by lars hofhansl <la...@apache.org> on 2013/02/12 06:52:11 UTC

Please have a look at HBASE-7829

Especially the security folks (Andy, Gary).

This is a followup to a change introduced in 0.94.4. If this breaks secure operation I would sink the RC (sigh).

-- Lars

Re: Please have a look at HBASE-7829

Posted by lars hofhansl <la...@apache.org>.
Thanks for looking Devaraj and Ted. Francis commented on the issue as well.
We'll fix this for 0.94.6.

-- Lars

Posted by Devaraj Das <dd...@hortonworks.com>.

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.