Posted to users@solr.apache.org by cl...@cid.is on 2023/01/11 15:22:48 UTC

Error CREATEing SolrCore caused by solr.XSLTResponseWriter

Hi all,

I'm running a fresh Solr 9.1.0 on a fresh Debian 11 PC.

Creating my first core (the first on this stack, not the first in my
life...) finally fails with

Error CREATEing SolrCore 'core_xxx': Unable to create core [core_xxx]
Caused by: solr.XSLTResponseWriter

Thanks for your advice where to go from here.

Walter Claassen

Re: Error CREATEing SolrCore caused by solr.XSLTResponseWriter

Posted by Markus Jelsma <ma...@openindex.io>.
Hello Walter,

That is odd. Check the logs to see why the XSLT response writer is causing
trouble. If you don't need it, you can just disable the response writer in
the solrconfig.xml.

Regards,
Markus