Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Manfred Geiler <ma...@apache.org> on 2007/11/16 14:55:54 UTC

[VOTE] myfaces-master-pom version 3

MyFaces Master pom v2 had some flaws, so I released a new version.

You can find the (new) signed release candidate at [1].

I need at least three +1 votes to be able to distribute it to the
public maven repo.

Please vote
+1 if you reviewed the new master pom version 3 and think we can use
it as the new master for ALL projects under the MyFaces umbrella
-1 if you found a flaw or potential problem with the new master pom

Thanks,
--Manfred

[1] http://people.apache.org/builds/myfaces/m2-staging-repository/org/apache/myfaces/myfaces/3/

Re: [VOTE] myfaces-master-pom version 3