Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by helander <le...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/04 11:58:55 UTC

wsdl2java: problem with -p option

If I use the -p option, it seems that all "throw xxxException" (representing
the faults in the wsdl) disappears from the methods of the generated
interface class.

If I do not use the -p option, all methods throws the expected fault
exceptions, but this part of the method signatures are not generated if I
use the -p option.

Is this expected behavior or a bug?

Thanks

Lars

Re: wsdl2java: problem with -p option

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Aug 4, 2013, at 5:58 AM, helander <le...@gmail.com> wrote:

> If I use the -p option, it seems that all "throw xxxException" (representing
> the faults in the wsdl) disappears from the methods of the generated
> interface class.
>
> If I do not use the -p option, all methods throws the expected fault
> exceptions, but this part of the method signatures are not generated if I
> use the -p option.
>
> Is this expected behavior or a bug?

That would be a bug, but I also cannot reproduce it.  If I use the wsdl_first sample we have and generate with no args and generate with "-p com.foo.bar", the interfaces for both contain the proper throws clauses.

--
Daniel Kulp