Posted to user@pig.apache.org by zjffdu <zj...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/05 18:14:33 UTC

Is there any document about the relationship between mapreduce and Physical Operator ?

Hi all,

I'd like to know more about the relationship mapreduce and physical
operator. I noticed there's a class called MRCompiler which will compile the
Physical Plan to MROperPlan.

So if there is any complete document about the transformation ?

Thank you.

Jeff Zhang

RE: Is there any document about the relationship between mapreduce and Physical Operator ?

Posted by Olga Natkovich <ol...@yahoo-inc.com>.
Hi Jeff,

Did you take a look at http://wiki.apache.org/pig/PigExecutionModel ?

Olga