Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Craig Niles <ni...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/16 01:07:00 UTC

CXX DOSGi + CXF 3.1

Hi,

Whats the status of CXF DOSGi?  Are there plans or intentions of updating
it to work with the CXF 3.1?

Re: CXX DOSGi + CXF 3.1

Posted by Craig Niles <ni...@gmail.com>.
Chris,

I'll take a look at it.  I actually couldn't get it to build with 3.1; from
what I remember an interface had changed.

On Sat, Jun 20, 2015 at 4:16 AM, Christian Schneider <
chris@die-schneider.net> wrote

Re: CXX DOSGi + CXF 3.1

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
Hi Craig,