Posted to user@avro.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/02 21:10:13 UTC

Re: Avro Jackson version conflict

Hi Fan,

On Fri, Jan 31, 2014 at 7:08 PM, 徐凡 <ti...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you for your reply. I'm
> including jackson-mapper-asl-1.8.8.jar, jackson-core-asl-1.8.8.jar. It
> seems no conflict now.
> But when I includes jackson-mapper-lgpl-1.0.0.jar, it gives me an error.
> That's wired, anyone knows about this issue?
> Fan

I recently worked on an issue with another Apache product regarding upgrade
of Jackson dependencies.
Without having encountered the issue myself, I can only assume that it is
possibly down to incompatibilities with the new Jackson API.
Is it really necessary to use the new lgpl licensed dependency as oppose to
the older asl one?
I'm sorry I can't be of more help.
Lewis