Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Paul Gazda <Pa...@nau.edu> on 2012/11/20 17:23:03 UTC

exportAntProperties not working in 3.0.4

I have a pom.xml that uses maven-antrun-plugin v 1.7 in phase "validate" to detect the run environment, and based on that set the appropriate filters file path as property "filters.file". exportAntProperties is set to true. The filters.file property is supposed to be used in the filters tag like this:
  <build>
       <filters>
        <filter>${filters.file}</filter>
      </filters>
.
.
.

This worked when I was using maven 2.2.1, but since I upgraded to maven 3.0.4, the value for filters.file is no longer being passed to the <filter> tag. I have read the doc on maven-antrun-plugin several times, and searched the web for info, but have not found any evidence of a change in how maven-antrun-plugin is supposed to work with maven 3.

Has there been a change in the details of how this is supposed to work, or is this a bug?

Thanks.

Paul Gazda

Re: exportAntProperties not working in 3.0.4

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.
Yes, you need to log in to Codehaus JIRA and file a ticket on the MANTRUN
project [1].

/Anders

[1] http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MANTRUN

Posted by Paul Gazda <Pa...@nau.edu>.