Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Hut Carspecken <hu...@sbcglobal.net> on 2003/06/19 18:27:57 UTC

Deploying Custom Mailets According to developerWorks Article

Hello,

I am about to use to build James according to the excellent article written in developerWorks on June 12.  I have downloaded the source code to Ant, but it seems more complicated than I have time to understand.

Is there any problem with downloading the James source and using that build.xml.  I need to place my jar file in the build.xml file. I plan to do this under the Javadocs, and mailet javadocs section.  Any other location? Thoughts?

Thanks,

Hut