Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by "Kumar, Ashok" <ak...@metatomix.com> on 2002/04/29 21:29:54 UTC

TestSuite for Slide TestResults...

Hi

When I was running the TestCases from the TestSuite of Slide(latest
release version), Out of the total 407 test elements 315 elements show
test errors. The following is the test scenario.

The Latest versions of Slide deployed configured for J2EEContentStore
and J2EEDescriptorsStore.
Executed the command TDPROCESSOR with 2 Users and 4 iterations as the
configurations.
Then after completion of the testcases ran TErrorsReport.cmd which
showed 315 out of 407 as failure.

Can anyone explain why it is happening . Ideally we expect the standard
test cases to run fine for the default slide version. Is it because the
test is done on a J2EEStore instead of JDBCStore or FileStore...

Thanks in advance...