Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen Mills)" <am...@deloitte.com> on 2009/04/19 04:56:22 UTC

Maven child site has unresolved image in top-right corner

Hi.  I'm using maven 2.1.0, maven-site-plugin 2.0-beta-7.

When I go to my child site, I see an image in the top right-hand corner which is unresolved, and I looked at its url, and it's trying to load an image from http://<child<http://%3cchild> module name/<child module name>

What does this image do, and how can I properly configure it?

Thanks.

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.

Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]

Re: Maven child site has unresolved image in top-right corner

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
Please show us what your parent and child site.xml looks like. Also the
<url> element in the parent and child pom.xml come into play here.

--
Dennis Lundberg