Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@basistech.com> on 2007/10/09 15:08:40 UTC

Trailing slash in namespace in Aegis

I thought that I understood that an extra trailing '/' on a namespace
was a feature of the class used for XFire compatibility in Aegis. Yet
here I am with an extra level of WSDL, apparently caused by an extra
slash, and I don't have that class configured anywhere. I set an
explicit target namespace on my service interface without the /, and all
is well. Is the slash also some sort of JAX-WS-ism?

<wsdl:definitions name="NameIndex"
targetNamespace="http://ws.index.rnm.basistech.com">

<wsdl:import
location="http://localhost:8080/development/NameIndex?wsdl=NameIndex.wsd
l" namespace="http://ws.index.rnm.basistech.com/">

    </wsdl:import>

RE: Trailing slash in namespace in Aegis

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@basistech.com>.
I see. Just using the data binding gets me slashes in some cases. OK.

Posted by Dan Diephouse <da...@mulesource.com>.