Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/31 19:44:46 UTC

Actual 5.3-rc-1 release

To me it seems the tree hasn't been moved forward to 5.3-rc-1 release,
it still on 5.3-beta-30.

This is both on trunk, on tags/5.3-rc-1 and on branches/5.3 ... isn't it?

Cheers
--
Massimo
http://meridio.blogspot.com

Re: Actual 5.3-rc-1 release

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
Looks like a screw up on my end, I think I forgot to svn dcommit.

Just did the dcommit.

Not a huge problem; the only thing missing is the version number, and
we're sure to change that as well for the next rc preview, or the
final release.

On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 11:44 AM, Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com> wrote:
> To me it seems the tree hasn't been moved forward to 5.3-rc-1 release,
> it still on 5.3-beta-30.
>
> This is both on trunk, on tags/5.3-rc-1 and on branches/5.3 ... isn't it?
>
> Cheers
> --
> Massimo
> http://meridio.blogspot.com