Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Mohan Ganesan <gs...@sify.com> on 2003/12/17 07:48:30 UTC

Configure Cocoon 2.1 with IBM Wepsphere 5

Hi,
    How to Configure Cocoon 2.1 with IBM WebSphere. Please give me the step to configure the cocoon 2.1 with IBM webSphere 5.
Thanks.
Mohan.G

Re: Configure Cocoon 2.1 with IBM Wepsphere 5

Posted by Alexandre Victoor <al...@fr.adp.com>.
Hi
I have successfully installed cocoon 2.0.4 on was5 following the cocoon
wiki : http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=WebSphereV5.0Deployment
I do not know if somebody has installed cocoon 2.1 on was5. Perhaps the
steps described in the wiki works also for cocoon 2.1 ...
Anyway, I will have to test cocoon2.1 on was5 in a few weeks, so I am very
interested by the results you will get.

Alex