Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Jimmy Zhao <ju...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/05 17:26:00 UTC

Re: Anybody planning to attend ApacheCon in Amsterdam late March?

hi all,
I'm Jimmy (Junming Zhao).
Thanks Stefan for the sidenote. It's really a great opportunity to have my
talk accepted by the conference.
Personally, I think my talk is more like a workshop or tutorial, it might
not so technical, but it would be interesting if people who want to know a
new way to do testing -- via AntUnit.

If possible, we would like to meet you there and hear your questions and
ideas about how to make AntUnit better, and I will definitely like to
contribute as best as I can.

- Jimmy

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On 2009-03-01, Gilles Scokart <gs...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I will be there, but only Wednesday and Thurday.

Great, see you there.

Maybe we should try to schedule an Ant/Ivy BOF for Wednesday evening.
Then again Wednesday traditionally holds the key signing event, we'll
see.

Stefan

Re: Anybody planning to attend ApacheCon in Amsterdam late March?

Posted by Gilles Scokart <gs...@gmail.com>.
I will be there, but only Wednesday and Thurday.

Gilles Scokart

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@apache.org>.

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.