Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Angelo Chen <an...@yahoo.com.hk> on 2008/04/04 17:34:36 UTC

T5: using T5's IOC in a console app.

Hi,

Lately I use T5's IOC in a console application, it really makes programming
easier, I can focus more on the classes, not worrying that I have to take
care  of more classes as IOC automatically handles the dependency issues. It
seems to me that IOC's job in a console app is purely the dependency
injection, nothing else, which already help a lot, is there any other
goodies in the t5 IOC that can be used in a console app? Thanks.

Angelo