Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ferda <fe...@cox.net> on 2007/10/18 21:10:12 UTC

RE: Performance problems with 2.1.10 using FOM JavaScript cocoon.load()

*              The problem is that when upgrading to Cocoon 2.1.10 for
*              one of our software packages to make use of all the
improvements
*              in 2.1.10, we're hitting an enormous performance hit.  We
*              basically see that requests which would normally take 10ths
*              to 100thms of microseconds now takes seconds up to a minute
*              to execute, where the processor is fully used.

Has there been any solution to this issue?  I am rather desperate to for
this to be solved because I have upgraded a production system that supports
50 simultaneous video stream feeds and response time has degraded to between
5 to 10 minutes after around 20 feeds have started up.

Thank you,

Ferda

RE: Performance problems with 2.1.10 using FOM JavaScript cocoon.load()

Posted by Ferda <fe...@cox.net>.
Hello Ard,

Thank you for this suggestion.  The loadPackage vs. loadClass is the detail
I was missing.  I will try this.

Thank you again,

Ferda

  _____

From: Ferda [mailto:ferda@cox.net]
Posted At: Thursday, October 18, 2007 9:10 PM
Posted To: Cocoon User List
Conversation: Performance problems with 2.1.10 using FOM JavaScript
cocoon.load()

Posted by Ard Schrijvers <a....@hippo.nl>.
Hello Ferda,