Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Magicloud Magiclouds <ma...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/10 07:42:46 UTC

I cannot see primary/secondary storages in CloudStack3 webUI.

Hi,
  I followed the init process of webUI, added zong/pod/cluster/host/storage.
  Now I want to remove the cluster while it tells that there is
primary storage exists. But I cannot find this configuration
anywhere....
  What should I do?
--
竹密岂妨流水过
山高哪阻野云飞

Re: I cannot see primary/secondary storages in CloudStack3 webUI.

Posted by Magicloud Magiclouds <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thank you. After I finally removed everything, and initialized again.
I got libvir error on non-exists dom id. So I reinstalled the
machines. Now it is working.

Posted by Marcos Ortiz <ma...@anadat.es>.
Hi