Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Vitaliy Semochkin <vi...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/01 21:31:52 UTC

where to report a dependency bug in maven2 plugin?

Hi,

I've probably found a bug in maven-activemq-plugin versoins
5.4.0-5.6.0 (5.3.0 is the last version which is not affected).

The problem is 5.4.0-5.6.0 versions of maven-activemq-plugin depend on
net.sf.josql:josql:jar:1.5
net.sf.josql:gentlyweb-utils:jar:1.5
net.sf.josql:josql:jar:1.5

which are not in maven central repository while maven-activemq-plugin
is deployed in central.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ does not contain tools subproject.
Can someone clarify where to report it?

Regards,
Vitaliy

Re: where to report a dependency bug in maven2 plugin?

Posted by Vitaliy Semochkin <vi...@gmail.com>.
I once stepped in same trap myself.

It is prohibited by maven central repository to refer any other
repositories in pom files.

Hope you will fix this soon.

Regards,
Vitaliy

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.

--
http://fusesource.com
http://blog.garytully.com

Re: where to report a dependency bug in maven2 plugin?

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.
just report it against the broker

--
http://fusesource.com