Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Waseem Shahzad <wa...@curemd.com> on 2012/04/04 14:59:40 UTC

SVN Libraries

Hi guys

                   I want to create an application to communicate with
Revision Numbers and Show Logs complete for extracting desired reports.
It would emphasize on searching.

Pls share.

Cheers,

Waseem Bukhari

CMer

Re: SVN Libraries

Posted by vishwajeet singh <de...@gmail.com>.

Than sharpsvn is the one for you http://sharpsvn.open.collab.net/

RE: SVN Libraries

Posted by "Cooke, Mark" <ma...@siemens.com>.

I just typed "using subversion from c#" into google and got some useful looking links, why not try that?

RE: SVN Libraries

Posted by Waseem Shahzad <wa...@curemd.com>.
Thanks VS

I want to program in C#