Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Gianugo Rabellino <g....@bibop.it> on 2001/08/22 19:56:36 UTC

Proposed addition and corrections to faq.xml

Hi,

I'm sending a small diff against xdocs/faq.xml: I added
a FAQ about the dreaded sitemap handler not being
available (I'm not sure about the quality of the answer,
but I do think that it deserves a place in the FAQ) and
I corrected the Bruno Dumon's sitemap editor link: AFAIK
it has been ported to sourceforge. Hope this helps :)

Ciao,

--
Gianugo Rabellino

  "No fim tudo acaba bem. Se ainda nao esta bem, e' porque ainda
   nao chegou ao fim" - Fernando Sabino