Posted to dev@oodt.apache.org by "Mattmann, Chris A (3980)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov> on 2015/05/23 21:23:25 UTC

[DISCUSS] Push Apache OODT 0.9

Hi Everyone,

So our last release, 0.8.1, included the jars of death strewn about in all of our previously clean components. Mike Starch fixed this. I'd like to roll a 0.9 RC #1 this weekend. Any objections?

Let's get a clean release out - we have 24 issues fixed.

Will push an RC NLT Sunday night.

Cheers,
Chris

Re: [DISCUSS] Push Apache OODT 0.9

Posted by "Ramirez, Paul M (398M)" <pa...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
+1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Paul Ramirez - Group Supervisor
Computer Science for Data Intensive Applications
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
4800 Oak Grove Dr.
Pasadena, CA 91109
Office: 818-354-1015
Cell: 818-395-8194
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by "Mallder, Valerie" <Va...@jhuapl.edu>.
Great idea!

Sent from my iPhone.

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
Aye this is a good idea.
The jars of death patch by Mike S is a good 1 and 0.9 will be a good idea.

--
*Lewis*