Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Reka Thirunavukkarasu <re...@wso2.com> on 2013/11/22 18:44:42 UTC

Control network in a node via jclouds

Hi all,

We would like to control the network interfaces via jclouds when creating a
node. We came up with this when trying with openstack Grizzly where we can
configure more than one network per  project. Is there any way that we can
pass network or networks to a node via jclouds?

Will org.jclouds.openstack.nova.v2_0.domain.VirtualInterfaceApi be helpful
in this case?

Thanks,
Reka

--
Reka Thirunavukkarasu
Software Engineer,

Re: Control network in a node via jclouds

Posted by Reka Thirunavukkarasu <re...@wso2.com>.
Thanks Andrew...

On Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 4:55 PM, Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com>wrote:

> Hi Reka
>

>  We would like to control the network interfaces via jclouds when creating
>> node. We came up with this when trying with openstack Grizzly where we can
>> configure more than one network per  project. Is there any way that we can
>> pass network or networks to a node via jclouds?
>>

> Could you hop onto the #jclouds IRC channel [1] and see if one of the
> Rackspace folks are around? That might be the quickest way to get an answer.
>
> Otherwise, perhaps re-submit this question to the user mailing list?

Sure...I will try with both options.

Thanks,
Reka

Posted by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com>.