Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Sathwik B P <sa...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/17 13:30:58 UTC

Initiating ODE release 1.3.7 shortly

Hi Devs,

As per the directions from the Apache Legal/Board, we had to stall the
previous release vote to remove any implementations containing json.org due
to its licensing issues.

It's been found that the old console code had been using the json.org
implementations. Since we have a complete new web console, I have removed
the packaging of old console within Binary and Source archive
distributions. The old console code is still available in the GIT repo,
incase any customer requires it.

I was planning to start the release process for 1.3.7 in a day or two.

Let me know if there are any concerns.

regards,
sathwik

Re: Initiating ODE release 1.3.7 shortly

Posted by Sathwik B P <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi tammo,

I might have missed the mail. Will check.

Regrards,
Sathwik

Posted by Tammo van Lessen <tv...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sathwik,