Posted to c-users@xerces.apache.org by Emre Turkay <em...@vanderbilt.edu> on 2005/05/29 23:51:34 UTC

Unterminated processing instruction for the xml declaration.

Hi folks,

I'm using xercesc 2.6 in debian linux. I'm trying to parse a memory
buffer from a Wrapper4InputSource wrapping a MemBufInputSource. The
content is ascii text with unix style line endings. I'm setting the
encoding as 'ISO-8859-1' in the xml declaration. When I use
xercesc::DOMBuilder::parse() with this input source I get an
'Unterminated processing instruction' error for the
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='ISO-8859-1'?>
line which is at the top of the buffer.

Is there anything I'm missing?

Thanks,

emre