Posted to dev@nemo.apache.org by Joo Yeon Kim <jo...@apache.org> on 2018/08/20 09:54:54 UTC

Checkpoint

Hi all,

I think it's about time we updated each other with the
status/progress/issues if any.

Other than the PRs we can see, how is everyone doing with the items to be
included for this release?

Cheers,
Joo Yeon

Re: Checkpoint

Posted by John Yang <jo...@gmail.com>.
Sounds great. Thanks!

John

Re: Checkpoint

Posted by Joo Yeon Kim <jo...@apache.org>.
Hi all.

Re: Checkpoint

Posted by Byung-Gon Chun <bg...@gmail.com>.
Hi Joo Yeon,

--
Byung-Gon Chun

Re: Checkpoint

Posted by Jeongyoon Eo <je...@apache.org>.
Hi Joo Yeon,

Re: Checkpoint

Posted by Sanha Lee <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Joo Yeon,

I worked on [NEMO-6] Support Spark RDD caching and posted a PR for it
yesterday.
The target due of this issue was August 16th. I'm sorry for the late PR.
It is delayed to resolve another blocking issue ([NEMO-139] Logic in the
scheduler for appending jobs) and conflicts.
It seems that this delay leads to the delay of [NEMO-15] Spark ALS.

In my thought, the [NEMO-15] Spark ALS issue is not only an important
milestone for supporting Spark,
but also a verification of RDD caching.
Therefore, it would be good to postpone the release and include the ALS
issue.

Best,
Sanha

Re: Checkpoint