Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Gintautas Grigelionis <g....@gmail.com> on 2017/06/01 06:12:00 UTC

Ivy logo as SVG

I noticed that ASF apparently has converted a bunch of project logos to
SVG. In particular, Ant has an SVG logo. Is there an official channel at
ASF (like, a branding office?) that we could use to get Ivy logo vectorized?

Gintas

Re: Ivy logo as SVG

Posted by Gintautas Grigelionis <g....@gmail.com>.
In case you missed among all GitHub chat: the SVG (and Draw 2D :-) logo has
arrived as PR-55.
A shoutout to Flamingo project (
https://github.com/kirill-grouchnikov/flamingo)
and its SVG transcoder (http://ebourg.github.io/flamingo-svg-transcoder/).

Gintas

Re: Ivy logo as SVG

Posted by Dominique Devienne <dd...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Jun 8, 2017 at 4:35 PM, Gintautas Grigelionis <
g.grigelionis@gmail.com> wrote:

> https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2mVPD7ZO6sdcDFkX1lQdHJWZVRwU
> UdSSXI1VnF3bk5xTFhF

I like it! --DD

Re: Ivy logo as SVG

Posted by Gintautas Grigelionis <g....@gmail.com>.
Here come the links:

edge analysis: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2mVPD7ZO6sdN0k5MmdSU0JIeDQ
new logo:

Re: Ivy logo as SVG

Posted by Gintautas Grigelionis <g....@gmail.com>.

Re: Ivy logo as SVG

Posted by Gintautas Grigelionis <g....@gmail.com>.

Re: Ivy logo as SVG

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.

Re: AW: Ivy logo as SVG

Posted by Gintautas Grigelionis <g....@gmail.com>.
Sorry, I forgot about the mailing list 😔

AW: Ivy logo as SVG

Re: Ivy logo as SVG

Posted by Gintautas Grigelionis <g....@gmail.com>.

Re: Ivy logo as SVG

Posted by Gintautas Grigelionis <g....@gmail.com>.

Re: Ivy logo as SVG

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.

Re: Ivy logo as SVG

Posted by Nicolas Lalevée <ni...@hibnet.org>.
AFAIK, there is no official channel for that kind of stuff. He is generally done by the people around the projects.

Nicolas