Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Tom Hobbs <to...@sucfin.com> on 2010/01/05 16:30:40 UTC

RE: Apache River Release

I'm currently setting (most of) the release notes to read "No changes"
apart from the ones I really can remember have changed.

I've also changed various (HTML) pages to read "River Release v 2.2.0"
in all the places I could find.

Can anyone take the release-notes/bugfixes.html file and update that
from the Jira?

I'm not sure exactly what really has changed since the previous release?

I'll try and get this all done and committed today (Tuesday) and post
again with what I've changed.

Cheers,

Tom

Posted by Peter Firmstone <ji...@zeus.net.au>.
Glad your still with us Jonathan, hope your dev box gets fixed soon  ;-)

Your ray tracing example sounds interesting, more fun than hello world!

Cheers,

Peter.

Posted by Jonathan Costers <jo...@googlemail.com>.
Hi all