Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Brent Worden <br...@worden.org> on 2003/12/09 02:26:32 UTC

RE: StopwatchTest

Yes, I been reading the list.  I have no problem with changing the tests.
I'll try to address the issue tonight.

Brent Worden
http://www.brent.worden.org

Re: StopwatchTest

Posted by Jeremy Boynes <je...@coredevelopers.net>.
Brent Worden wrote:

> Yes, I been reading the list.  I have no problem with changing the tests.
> I'll try to address the issue tonight.

Change the test or remove the class - either works for me :)

If you keep the class, can you consider whether it should be moved to
some test-util package rather than stay in the main codebase.

--
Jeremy