Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by prashanth shivakumar <pr...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/03 16:01:29 UTC

Multiple Method Authentication

Hello All,
Is there any way wherein i can setup authenticated session using
UsernameToken authentication using WSS4J.

Basically i want authentication of client to happen for only first call the
client makes to webservice  and NO authentication should happen on
subsequent calls.I tried setitting up session [both on client and server end
using cookies] for this but still WSS4j seems to authenticate for each and
every call from client though server sends out cookie to the client..Can
anyone tell me if iam doing anything wrong??

Many Thanks