Posted to torque-dev@db.apache.org by Thomas Hiller <th...@sap.com> on 2003/01/22 13:16:06 UTC

[SOURCE] Issue #TRQS126 - ojb-repository and ojb-model don't work as expected (foreign...

You can view the issue detail at the following URL:
<http://scarab.werken.com/scarab/issues/id/TRQS126>

Type :        Defect
Issue Id :    TRQS126
Reported by: Thomas Hiller
             thiller - (thomas.hiller@sap.com)

Details:

When I generate the ojb-model or the ojb-repository, the foreign keys are lost. Looking into the templates there is no code for the foreign keys.
This is with Torque-3.0.