Posted to marketing@cloudstack.apache.org by Arjan Eriks <er...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/29 08:35:58 UTC

Cloud World Forum Europe

All,

Anyone attending this one on behalf of CloudStack?
http://cloudwf.com/

Looks like a good crowd that are not familiar with CloudStack /
CloudPlatform (yet).

Personally i am in a plane during this event, so cannot make it.

Rgds, Arjan

Re: Cloud World Forum Europe

Posted by Tim Mackey <tm...@gmail.com>.
I'm going to be in London for part of London Tech Week, and had already
registered as a visitor for both this and Interop/InformationWeek.  If we
get a CloudStack stand together, please feel free to count me in as a
staffer.

-tim

Re: Cloud World Forum Europe

Posted by Mark Hinkle <Ma...@citrix.com>.
GIles thanks to ShapeBlue for volunteering to step up. Karen checked the prices and the exhibit costs were a little rich for my budget and the good booth space is gone.  Given the short time frame to get prepared and the cost I think we need to pass this time around.

Regards, Mark

On May 30, 2014, at 3:46 AM, Giles Sirett <gi...@shapeblue.com>> wrote:

Mark
Kind offer
As Geoff says , we can staff the booth of you're able to get one organised

Kind Regards
Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541<tel:+44%2020%203603%200541> | M: +44 796 111 2055<tel:+44%20796%20111%202055>
Giles.Sirett@shapeblue.com<ma...@shapeblue.com>

geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com<ma...@shapeblue.com>

Anyone attending this one on behalf of CloudStack?
http://cloudwf.com/

Looks like a good crowd that are not familiar with CloudStack / CloudPlatform (yet).

Personally i am in a plane during this event, so cannot make it.

Rgds, Arjan

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related companies. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is a company incorporated in India and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. Shape Blue Brasil Consultoria Ltda is a company incorporated in Brasil and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.

Re: Cloud World Forum Europe

Re: Cloud World Forum Europe

Posted by Mark Hinkle <Ma...@citrix.com>.

RE: Cloud World Forum Europe