Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Dave Cottlehuber <dc...@jsonified.com> on 2013/04/04 22:48:28 UTC

Windows Binaries, redux 1.2.2 and 1.3.0

Hi folks,

After a sound thrashing last week, I've hopefully fixed everything once
again:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/couchdb/binary/win/1.2.2/rc.1/
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/couchdb/binary/win/1.3.0/rc.3/

Hopefully you can fit some time in to test these out, for the last time?

A+
Dave

Re: Windows Binaries, redux 1.2.2 and 1.3.0

Posted by Nick North <no...@gmail.com>.
1.3.0 R15B03 is also working on Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1.

Nick

Posted by Nick North <no...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dave Cottlehuber <dc...@jsonified.com>.
Thanks Nick.

Posted by Nick North <no...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.
Dave, does https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/couchdb have the
correct binaries in it? (Your email only specifies that you uploaded them
to /dev, so I would like to make sure they both got moved across...)

I plan to do the release announcement tomorrow at 18:00 PM UCT.

--
NS