Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Peter Lin <tc...@yahoo.com> on 2004/03/09 20:48:50 UTC

tomcat monitor - Just in case

in case some commiters don't subscribe to tomcat-user.  I plan to post the prototype tomcat monitor tonight. I just ran a couple of tests simulating 60 threads hitting the homepage on TC5.1.18.

the monitor correctly registered an increase in activity while the 60 threads were hitting the server and went back down once the threads were done.

http://cvs.apache.org/~woolfel/prototype_screencap.gif

I will include two test plans with the zip file for people to play with. the code still needs to be cleaned up, but so far it appears to work correctly.

peter lin