Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org> on 2005/08/19 04:03:25 UTC

[legal] update on legal framework

After some more input, suggestions and a test run, I've refactored
the ACQ to invert - that it's clear we want to know what you've
worked on no matter what you intend to work on, and provide some
spots for information on resolution

You can find it here :

http://incubator.apache.org/harmony/auth_cont_quest.html

Please take a look and run through it yourself - see where there are
barbs, warts and stumbles :)  We want to make this as clean and easy
as possible while giving us the best protection possible.

geir

geirm@apache.org

Re: [legal] update on legal framework

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>.
On Aug 19, 2005, at 6:02 AM, Mladen Turk wrote:

> Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
>
>> http://incubator.apache.org/harmony/auth_cont_quest.html
>>
>> Please take a look and run through it yourself - see where there
>> are  barbs, warts and stumbles :)  We want to make this as clean
>> and easy  as possible while giving us the best protection possible.
>>

> Excellent work Geir!
>
> I have a question regarding CCLA and CLA.
> I have a signed CLA on file for years, and since I work now
> for US company (It was European before) I suppose my company
> needs to sign the CCLA.

To be clear, there isn't a need, but it's good for you and us.

> My company has no problem with signing the CCLA, but
> inside it, there is a 'Schedule A' where the initial list of
> designated employees should be stated.
>
> I have a simple question:
> If the initial list of employees gets extended, does the CCLA
> has to be updated too?

Yes, if they are going to be under the CCLA.

geir

Posted by Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>.