Posted to user@bigtop.apache.org by ζŽεΈ… <li...@gmail.com> on 2022/02/12 14:27:50 UTC

How to deploy zookeeper cluster by Puppet

Hi, I want to ask a question that what should I do if I want to deploy a
zookeeper cluster by Puppet, especially how to identify the myid for each
node.
thanks.

Re: How to deploy zookeeper cluster by Puppet

Posted by ζŽεΈ… <li...@gmail.com>.
thanks, Luca! 😁 !

Luca Toscano <to...@gmail.com> 于2022εΉ΄2月13ζ—₯周ζ—₯ 17:31ε†™ι“οΌš

Posted by Luca Toscano <to...@gmail.com>.