Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Screaming Eagle <te...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/09 23:25:35 UTC

start up script for spamd...

I have just compiled rpm for spamassassin-3.1, but I do see it it put out
/etc/rc.d/init.d/spamassassin. Does any one know where I can get it?

Thanks.

Re: start up script for spamd...

Posted by Matt Kettler <mk...@evi-inc.com>.
Screaming Eagle wrote:
> I have just compiled rpm for spamassassin-3.1, but I do see it it put
> out /etc/rc.d/init.d/spamassassin. Does any one know where I can get it?

In the tarball under the spamd directory there are 4 different init scripts.
You probably want redhat-rc-script.sh.

Re: start up script for spamd...

Posted by "Daryl C. W. O'Shea" <sp...@dostech.ca>.
On 09/12/2005 5:25 PM, Screaming Eagle wrote:
> I have just compiled rpm for spamassassin-3.1, but I do see it it put out
> /etc/rc.d/init.d/spamassassin. Does any one know where I can get it?
>
> Thanks.

Look in the spamd/ directory of the source tar ball.