Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by Alexander MacLennan <al...@hotmail.com> on 2011/10/02 21:08:14 UTC

writing a query searching in a HashMap

Hi,

I've been looking through the docs and can't find an answer to this question
(yet).

I've got a class with a field of type HashMap<Point, Double> persisted with
the @Basic annotation

Is there a way to write a query that checks for the existence of an Point,
say (0,0) within the map and if so can I also write a query based on the
value it matches to?

If not, can I query an array based on the value at a given position?

Oh, I'm using the 2.1.1 release with Derby

Thanks

Alex

--Apologies if this email is repeated, I sent the original one from an
account that wasn't subscribed to the list