Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/13 07:31:52 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Nutch 1.9 Release Candidate #1

Hi user@ & dev@,This thread is a VOTE for releasing Apache Nutch 1.9.
The release candidate comprises the following components.* A staging
repository [0] containing various Maven artifacts* A branch-1.9 of the
trunk code [1]* The tagged source upon which we are VOTE'ing [2]*
Finally, the release artifacts [3] which I would encourage you to
verify for signatures and also test if possible. Some advice on
signing release artifacts can be found here [4].You should use the
following KEYS [5] file to verify the signatures of all release
artifacts. The artifcts have been signed by KEY 48BAEBF6 2013-10-28
Lewis John McGibbney (CODE SIGNING KEY) <le...@apache.org>Please
VOTE as follows[ ] +1 Push the release, I am happy :)[ ] +0 I am not
bothered either way[ ] -1 I am not happy with this release candidate
(please state why)Firstly thank you to everyone that contributed to
Nutch, it is greatly appreciated by members of the community at large.
Secondly, thank you to everyone that VOTE's. Finally, thank you to
everyone that uses Nutch. It is appreciated.Lewis(on behalf of Nutch
PMC)p.s. Here's my +1 [0]
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachenutch-1002[1]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/nutch/branches/branch-1.9[2]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/nutch/tags/release-1.9[3]
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/nutch/1.9/
[4] http://nutch.apache.org/downloads.html
[5] http://www.apache.org/dist/nutch/KEYS

--
*Lewis*

Re: [VOTE] Apache Nutch 1.9 Release Candidate #1

Posted by Julien Nioche <li...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

+1 to release. Compilation and tests run fine. Signatures look good.

Thanks Lewis!

Julien

--

Open Source Solutions for Text Engineering

http://digitalpebble.blogspot.com/
http://www.digitalpebble.com
http://twitter.com/digitalpebble

Re: [VOTE] Apache Nutch 1.9 Release Candidate #1

Posted by Julien Nioche <li...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.

Posted by feng lu <am...@gmail.com>.
great , pass all tests.

+1 for release.

On Wed, Aug 13, 2014 at 1:31 PM, Lewis John Mcgibbney <

--
Don't Grow Old, Grow Up... :-)

Re: [VOTE] Apache Nutch 1.9 Release Candidate #1

Posted by feng lu <am...@gmail.com>.
great , pass all tests.

--
Don't Grow Old, Grow Up... :-)

Re: [VOTE] Apache Nutch 1.9 Release Candidate #1

Posted by Sebastian Nagel <wa...@googlemail.com>.
+1

* src package: compiles, tests pass
* bin package: successfully run small test crawl and indexed to Solr

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sebastian Nagel <wa...@googlemail.com>.
+1