Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Chetan Mehrotra <ch...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/05 07:01:07 UTC

Travis builds not firing for last few commit

Hi,

Looking at Travis build history it appears that builds are not getting
fired for last few commits [1]. Any idea why it might happen like
this?

However look at Apache buildbot it appears last one [2] was successful
but did not received any mail notification

Chetan Mehrotra
[1] https://travis-ci.org/apache/jackrabbit-oak/builds
[2] http://ci.apache.org/builders/oak-trunk

Re: Travis builds not firing for last few commit

Posted by Davide Giannella <da...@apache.org>.
On 05/03/2015 06:01, Chetan Mehrotra wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Looking at Travis build history it appears that builds are not getting
> fired for last few commits [1]. Any idea why it might happen like
> this?
>
> However look at Apache buildbot it appears last one [2] was successful
> but did not received any mail notification
>
> Chetan Mehrotra
> [1] https://travis-ci.org/apache/jackrabbit-oak/builds
> [2] http://ci.apache.org/builders/oak-trunk
So far we have 14 builds created and not started. 5217 is the oldest
while 5224 is the newest. By what it states on (0) it's a matter of
time. I would suggest to keep an eye on it and in case we'll raise a
request on stackoverflow.

(0)
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/28098907/why-is-my-travis-build-not-starting

Unfortunately our jenkins attempt are still far unstable to be reliable.

https://builds.apache.org/view/All/job/Oak%20trunk%20java%206/
https://builds.apache.org/view/All/job/Oak%20trunk%20java%207/
https://builds.apache.org/view/All/job/Oak%20trunk%20java%208/

@Tommaso, what do we miss for having it working?