Posted to dev@clerezza.apache.org by Franco Fallica <fr...@getunik.com> on 2011/01/04 10:36:17 UTC

AW: UIMA integration

Hi Tommaso,

a while ago you sent me the below explanations for clerezza/uima integration.

I just spent the last couple of hours installing your bundles but I didn't succeed.
would you be so kind and provide me with some kind of installation instructions?

What I did is:

add the 4 modules of org.apache.clerezza.uima as dependencies to my bundle.
additionaly I need the dep. to org.apache.uima/uimaj-ep-runtime

in the end I was able to build the bundles but when I installed them. org.apache.clerezza.uima.utils is missing the package org.apache.uima.
in the pom of it. there is the following:
<dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.uima</groupId>
      <artifactId>uimaj-ep-runtime</artifactId>
      <scope>system</scope>
      <systemPath>${project.basedir}/../lib/org.apache.uima.runtime_2.3.1.SNAPSHOT.jar</systemPath>
    </dependency>

so I don't see why it wouldn't find this jar.

anyhow I would be very glad if you or anybody else for that matter could point me in the right direction.

thank you very much and regards
franco

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,
Franco, now that UIMA SDK has been released you can add the uimaj-ep-runtime
dependency directly from Apache repositories with:

<depedency>
<groupId>org.apache.uima</groupId>
<artifactId>uimaj-ep-runtime</artifactId>
<version>2.3.1</version>
</dependency>

However I'll fix this on clerezza-uima modules too, in a short time also
UIMA sandbox components will be released and we'll get rid of system scoped
dependencies.

Florent, thanks for your feedback, I fixed building in UIMA sandbox so now
you only have to checkout the sandbox, cd aggregate-addons and do mvn
install.

Hope this helps,
Tommaso

Re: AW: UIMA integration