Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/31 20:12:39 UTC

JAX-WS, WSDL, strange exceptions

I started the day with the following jaxws:client bean:

  <jaxws:client id="analysisClient"
                  serviceClass="com.basistech.ras.Analysis"
                  address="${ras.service.url}/analysis" />

It was working fine, except for a raft of error messages from the RFSB
claiming that schema types were missing.

In trying to resolve those, I added:

 wsdlLocation="${ras.service.url}/analysis?wsdl"

now I'm rewarded with:

Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:
Error creating bean with name 'analysisClient': FactoryBean threw
exception on object creation; nested exception is
org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ServiceConstructionException: Could not
find definition for service
{urn:basistech.com:rosette:analysis}AnalysisService.

That service is certainly defined in the wsdl, which I can see in a
browser at the location in question.

Re: JAX-WS, WSDL, strange exceptions

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
Ignore this, I've got a better question coming.