Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Joe Sunday <su...@csh.rit.edu> on 2007/09/01 07:06:44 UTC

Broken SESSION_MAINTAIN_PROPERTY against non-jaxws servers

It looks like CXF only tracks JSESSIONID and throws away any other
cookies.

There's a bunch of non-java based services out there that use other
session cookies. If SESSION_MAINTAIN_PROPERTY is set, it should track
all the cookies on the session, not just JSESSIONID.

--Joe

Re: Broken SESSION_MAINTAIN_PROPERTY against non-jaxws servers

Posted by Willem Jiang <ni...@iona.com>.
Hi Joe,

Yes, CXF leverage the Jetty's session support to implement the session
maintaining. But I am not sure it just tracks the JSESSIONID.
You can create a JIRA [1] and attach the patch with it.

[1] http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF

Willem.

Posted by Joe Sunday <su...@csh.rit.edu>.