Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jens Reufsteck <je...@staufenbiel.de> on 2011/12/19 15:26:46 UTC

url rewrite: Adding PageRenderLinkTransformer and ComponentEventLinkTransformer

Following Igor’s blog I’ve added a PageRenderLinkTransformer to url
rewriting.

Now, I’m trying to add also a ComponentEventLinkTransformer, but the method

    @Contribute(PageRenderLinkTransformer.class)

    @Primary

    public static void provideURLRewriting(

            OrderedConfiguration<PageRenderLinkTransformer> configuration,

            SitemapService sitemapService) {

      configuration.add("Sitemap", sitemapService);

    }

is only for PageRenderLinkTransformer.

Adding a second method

    @Contribute(ComponentEventLinkTransformer.class)

   @Primary

    public static void provideURLRewriting(

            OrderedConfiguration<ComponentEventLinkTransformer>
configuration,

            SitemapService sitemapService) {

      configuration.add("Sitemap", sitemapService);

    }

doesn’t work either, since it’s essentially a duplicate method defintion.

I’m probably missing something. Thanks in advance.

--
Jens Reufsteck