Posted to dev@trafodion.apache.org by Gunnar Tapper <ta...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/15 18:43:06 UTC

Eclipse and Maven Questions

Hi,

I am adding Google Analytics to the Trafodion web site. For the manuals, I
have to use a passthru block, which allows me to define the required
script. However, passthru isn’t supported by the PDF converter, so a
warning is generated. I opened a case for this, that yielded a “not
supported, filter it out with a preprocessor directive.” I have no idea how
to do that so I am hoping for guidance…

Also, I’d like to install a font, which is specified as follows:

$ asciidoctor-pdf -a pdf-style=basic-theme.yml -a
pdf-fontsdir=path/to/fonts document.adoc

I’ve not understood how do deal with options like this in the pom.xml file?

Finally, some fonts are supposed to be bundled, which means that they
should be somewhere with the dependencies. How do I find where dependency
software is downloaded in Eclipse on Windows?

Gunnar