Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Mahindra K <mk...@cisco.com> on 2002/09/14 09:22:30 UTC

Examples using complex types

Hi,
    Can anybody point me to links which demonstrate usage of complex
types using axis.Passing accross complex types to a service and
returning complex types from service.

Thanks
Mahindra

Mahindra K
Cisco Systems Inc. ODC.
Zensar Technologies Limited.
Mile Post# 4,
Nagar Road, Pune.
Ph: 6633001 - 612
E-Mail: mkshirsa@cisco.com
-----------

Re: Examples using complex types

Posted by Sudhir <su...@infolead.com>.
MessageMahindra,
This is how u pass a complex type to the service using axis

   String endPoint=null;
   Class beansf = org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BeanSerializerFactory.class;
   Class beandf = org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BeanDeserializerFactory.class;
   Service  service = new Service();
   call = (Call) service.createCall();
   javax.xml.namespace.QName qName;
   call.setEncodingStyle("http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/");
   qName = new javax.xml.namespace.QName("http://soapinterop.org/xsd", "SOAPStruct");
   call.registerTypeMapping(SOAPStruct.class, qName, beansf, beandf, false);
   endPoint = <YOUR_END_POINT>;
   call.setUseSOAPAction(true);
   call.setTargetEndpointAddress( new java.net.URL(endPoint) );
   call.setOperationStyle("rpc");
   call.setSOAPActionURI("http://soapinterop.org/");
   call.setOperationName(new javax.xml.namespace.QName("http://soapinterop.org/", "echoStruct"));
   call.addParameter(new QName("http://soapinterop.org/xsd", "sOAPStruct"), new QName("http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema", "SOAPStruct"), SOAPStruct.class, ParameterMode.IN);
   call.setReturnType(new QName("http://soapinterop.org/xsd", "SOAPStruct"), SOAPStruct.class);
   Object obj = call.invoke(args);

Sudhir

" The history of the world is the history of a few men who had faith in themselves. That faith calls out the divinity within. You can do anything."

Posted by Mahindra K <mk...@cisco.com>.
Every thing from bean to collections

>     Can anybody point me to links which demonstrate usage of complex
> types using axis.Passing accross complex types to a service and
> returning complex types from service.

  Are you looking for any complex type, such as a bean, or something
different?

Re: Examples using complex types

Posted by James Black <jb...@ieee.org>.